WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT THE 500 CLUB
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
The obvious answer that you'd normally get peddled with is:
'that you'll get a warm and fuzzy feeling you get by doing something to help someone else', but come on, let's be honest here. You ask anyone in business for any financial handout nowadays and already they're wondering
'What's in for me' and
'Why should I give them my money!'
Alright, you've got
my attention -so
now sell it to me!
giving you more than you give us in return!
For your support we'll give it back 100 fold through the following ways:
1. We'll list your business name and logo on our website.
2. We'll include forward links direct to your website from ours.
3. Your company logo, name and details will appear on our monthly newsletter that's shared via Facebook and Direct Email Marketing. As well as an introductory piece outlying what your business offers in the way of products and services as well as your POD, and then, follow it up with added content on a rotational basis within our monthly newsletter.
4. We'll design, create and publish a post about your business to be seen and shared on our socials pages and google business listing for our 1000's of viewers to see on a monthly basis.
5. Because we're a TEIR ONE Veterans Charity Organisation - you'll receive a 100% tax donation receipt. Meaning that your investment is given back in full come tax time!
This would normally cost around $597 per month - that's a whopping $7,164 per year.
And all you'll be asked to pay is $500 A YEAR!
KEEN TO FIND OUT MORE?
Together we can make a powerful difference and impact to the lives of those that have been there for us!
lending a helping hand!
SEE HOW A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!
Can you lend us a helping hand?
An initiative of Bootstraps - The 500 CLUB is aimed at getting business and corporate organisations to support our efforts and to lend a helping hand through a little amount that goes a long way!
The 500 CLUB allows a business to support us through an annual donation of just $500. This money, can then be used to help in the running expenses of the Bootstraps Community Centre, as well as going towards materials and tools required for the leatherwork therapy classes that support ex adf service personnel and the community!
Meaning, that your little amount given, goes a long way to helping others that need us!
Check out our current members below, and then ask yourself: why your business isn't listed there yet!